fbpx

Prices

If you book your stay directly with us you can enjoy a 6-40% discount on your booking cost.

March, April, October, November
From 2-6 people
192€/night
  • (Price after a 40% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
  • Please read Terms below
Catholic and Orthodox Easter Periods
From 2-6 people
224€/night
  • (price after a 30% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
  • Please read Terms below
June 1-30 and September 12-30 (Mid Season)
From 2-6 people
224€/night
  • (price after a 30% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
  • Please read Terms below
July 1-31, August 1-September 11 (High season)
From 2-6 people
299€/night
  • (price after a 6% discount)
  • Minimum stay: 7 nights
  • Please read Terms below

Booking payments can be made by credit card-Visa, Mastercard or American Express via our booking page (we use Web Hotelier with Stripe and never see your credit card). No debit cards please.

Payment for bookings are as follows:

A 10% deposit is charged at the time of booking; the remaining 90% balance will be charged 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel later than 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be retained as compensation. If you cancel earlier than 30 days before arrival, the full amount will be retained as compensation.

If you wish to pay via Bank Transfer or using cash at check-in please contact us.